Friday, November 13, 2009

No One is Perfect...

I know I am not perfect and I have never considered myself to be so, but what really irritates me are self righteous, narrow minded, arrogant individuals. I hate people who feel they have the right to judge others when they have no idea who that person is or what they have been through. I just think in the times we are living in now, no one can be too judgmental. We live in an age where you are FREE to be whoever or whatever you want to be.
So who are you to tell anyone what is right or wrong. Who has that power except maybe other than GOD.
I think those who let themselves be misled by their own small mindedness. they will never enjoy the beautiful significant things in life. And life is way to short to let pass you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment