Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Failure

I feel like a failure. I never try. I don't try things because I am afraid to fail and I know that I will fail. I know that is not a good attitude to have but it has been mine for so long. It's hard for me to accept anything else. I just feel like what's the point of doing anything.
I have job interview at Sheppard Pratt hospital in the morning. That I probably will end up not showing up for, why? Because its too hard. I am not going to get the job so why even try??

No one understands my thought patterns. No one understand me.

I just need a break. I need a break from my insanity. I just want to be a normal person with a normal life and a normal mindframe.

I don't want to be me....

Anyone but me.

2 comments:

  1. do the interview, it is a place you will see others in bad places too

    helps balance things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey you. I am rereading my old posts. Thank you so much for all of your positive comments. :-)

      Delete