Friday, October 2, 2009

Time to switch it Up

I have noticed actually just today that all my blogs..well not all but most of my blogs have been emotionally geared towards one subject....my sucky love life. So I feel the need to discuss something other than love. Well, I have started on the path to re-enter school and hopefully in a few short months, I will be back in the classroom(behind the computer more like it). I know this isn't really a big deal because people do it everyday. But it is to me, I've been running for God knows what for the past three years and I just need to stand on solid ground for once. I've done a lot of things I regret to get to where I am today. Trust me I am not too happy where I am at all. The funny thing is I know I am capable of so many great things. I am not stupid in any way and I have opportunities. I just need to try and I haven't been. I can't even admit that to my parents but I am writing a blog for anyone to see or read. *Sighs*
Well basically what I am trying to say is that there is no time like the present. I am tired of being scared and helpless and allowing others to do for me. I am going to take my place in this terrifyingly big world and try to find who I am and where I belong. I just hope I like the person that I am 'supposed' to be. Anyone is better that what I have grown to be and I need change. That's 2009 is supposed to be all about Change. My girlfriend constantly says, 'be the change, you want to see in the world'. I guess I never really thought about it.
I guess all I can say now is wish me luck. I have quite a journey in front of me. I'll see you at the crossroads.

3 comments:

  1. honey, you KNOW I support you 100%

    you can do anything you want

    I know you will do it

    just be as happy as you can be my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck lovey! I think going back into education is such a fantastic thing to do, it's certainly on my to-do list anyway. Completely agree about being the change you want to see in the world too, if everyone did it then that would be it, job done, world peace, equality for all, etc - I think it's harder then it sounds though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, your words mean a lot to me and I will keep them close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete