Friday, September 25, 2009

Self Destruction


I am on a self destructive path and I can feel it coming closer to the point where I completely destroy my abilitty to fucking care about any other being. i feel like I am a fairly decent person and I deserve a certain quality of shit out of life. But it seems like I keep getting into these fucked up situations where I find my heart on a fucking cutting board and I am not the one holding the fucking knife. I don't know whats going to happen to me but I feel so fucking angry right now and I just want to scream and rant and rave. But what will it solve? What will it change? Not a damn thing... I should just stop while I still have some remnants of control over myself. But its so hard, how the fuck can I continue on this path.....

I am about to just say fuck it...

2 comments:

  1. nothing is really wrong..
    just decisions we make in life always have the strongest impact after you realize your stuck with them.

    ReplyDelete